DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-2 17:53:00 | 显示全部楼层
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-4 12:07:09 | 显示全部楼层
With people's living standard rapidly increasing, more and more people choose to travel home and abroad as a way of relaxation. Some people say they benefits more from traveling in their own country than traveling to foreign countries. However, I would prefer travelling to foreign countries, which, I think, will benefit me more than traveling in my own country.

Firstly, traveling to foreign countries will enlarge your knowledge and broaden your mind. In the foreign countries, you will experience a totally different culture. People you encounter with are more divergent compared with your own country. They can provide your more information than people of your country. When I traveled to U.S., I met some friendly and interesting local people who invited me to their home to have lunch. It was my first time to have a taste of real American sandwich. After dinner we talked a lot about all aspects of our life, such as iphone, pizza, Justin Biber and Brack Obama. When I came back and discuss with my friends about America, they said my opinions were more practical and sound found, which I believe thanks to the travel of America.

Secondly, traveling abroad can help you with your second language. Nowadays, a second language is so important in this global village. However, the study in our own country is far from enough. We need to practice them in the original environment so that we know how it is actually being spoken. Traveling abroad provide us this wonderful opportunity to get close to the native speakers and talk with them. I traveled to U.S. last summer. When I first tried to speak with local peopel, I was so nervous and worried about my grammar. But after some conversations, I got some confidence and corrected some mistakes of pronunciation that I never noticed back home. I found this travel really helpful with my English.   

Thirdly, going out of country can develop your own independence. When travelling abroad you will encounter a lot of problems such different culture, language, money problem and so on. By solving these problems you can learn from them a lot experience and help you become more independent. During the time I travel in New York, I was lost when I tried to get to the nearest subway station. I checked up on map but it seemed to be not updated. I tried to find some significant building to help me to locate, but I got confused with the names. Though I asked a few people, they gave me several different answers and I didn't which to choose. Finally I got lucky to see a police officer and he pointed the right way to the nearest subway station, which is really close to where I was actually. I did learn to find the most reliable resource when I get into trouble.

In conclusion I benefit more from travelling to foreign countries than from traveling in my own country in aspects of broadening my mind, helping my second language and developing my independence. I hope I could travel abroad soon.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-4 12:07:52 | 显示全部楼层
The reading provides several solutions to get rid of toads. However, the lecture disagrees with these solutions for they may be unsuccessful or cause environmental damage.

Firstly, the reading suggests that a national fence will block the advance of the toads. But the lecture points out that young toad and toad's eggs are in the rivers. There will always be rivers somewhere that help young toad and eggs to get to the other side of fence. In this case, the fence may not be so useful and is a waste of money.

Secondly, the reading says that a large amount of volunteers will help to capture and destroy toads. However, the lecture argues that using these untrained volunteers may destroy other frogs which are facing extinction. Young toads and eggs are difficult to be distinguished from other native endangered frogs. The action may lead these frogs to extinction.

Thirdly, the reading believes that using virus will control the toads’ population. The lecture, on the other hand presents the possibilities of unwanted damage to toads living in South America from using virus. The communication of animals is frequent which causes that the virus could be transferred to South America and affected the local toads. Toads are native in South America. The local environmental balance could suffer from this unwanted virus. The reading provides several solutions to get rid of toads. However, the lecture disagrees with these solutions for they may be unsuccessful or cause environmental damage.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-3-16 19:40:34 | 显示全部楼层
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|Nw壬天堂世界 ( 京ICP备05022083号-1 京公网安备11010202001397号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 03:25 , Processed in 0.016094 second(s), 3 queries , Redis On.