Regicide 发表于 2007-5-23 12:58:11

在线求救,急!!英语达人快进。保证给100NB

帮忙看下这文章有没有啥语法错误啊。。。。明天交,我这已经差不多1点了= = 喝着咖啡坚持中

The Story of Sir Peter, the Princess and the Evil Dragon

The dragon shall be back to the hell where it came from! As I, sir Peter, Knight of Justice, Evil’s nightmares, and the son of the Iron Warrior shall defeat that disgusting creature, and rescue the beautiful princess.

The journey was difficult, I have climbed the mountain, I have crossed the swamp, I have passed through the dungeon of the dragon, I have even met death itself a several times, but I made it. The dragon is right behind this door. Oh, I can even feel its horrible breath blows on the door. I draw out my sword, make myself into a good position, and then open the door silently.

I saw the dragon, sleeping, its giant body moves up and down as it breathes. It is as hideous as they say, dark skin, like the color of the swamp I passed, and like that swamp, it has a rotten animals odor.

“Prepare to meet your fate, evil demon!” I announce.

“What?!” it cries “What is it!!? What?!”

“I am sir Peter, Knight of Justice, Evil’s nightmares, and the son of the Iron Warrior. I shall slay you and rescue the beautiful princess”

“What did I ever do to deserve this, huh? Why is everybody trying to blame me for what I did not do, why is everyone trying to kill me for reason I can’t understand?”

“Because you are a dragon,” I answer with affirmation, “You are one cunning foe, you dirty snake. But your trick shall not work for me, for I am sir Peter, Knight of Justice, Evil’s nightmares, and the son of the Iron Warrior!”

“Stop it! Stop it!” the dragon cries.

“It is too late for begging now, you cowardly turtle. You shall have known this day will come after what you have done.”

“What? What I have done? Whatever did I do to be evil?” the dragon cries with despair.

“You are a dragon, you don’t need a crime to be evil. You are evil for being evil!” I am most satisfied with my flawless logic.

“I didn’t choose to be a dragon, did I? How is it my fault that I am a dragon? How does that make me evil?” the dragon stops crying.

“You have kidnapped the princess!” I answer righteously.

“But there is no princess!” the dragon starts to cry again.

“There must be a princess! There is always a princess. There is always a hero and a dragon, and in the end, the dragon has to die, or there will not be a ‘happily ever after’. This is how the whole thing goes!” How dare it questions my moral, how dare it questions the moral of the world! That worthless lizard, I can’t wait to rip it apart to little peaces with my trusted sword!

“But there isn’t any! I am telling you-”

I didn’t wait for the devil to finish. I don’t have to. I cut off its throat with my beloved sword by just one flip. It only takes a flip to kill a dragon, as easy as that. I know there is a princess, there will always be. In fact, I find her right around the corner of the room, standing there with her big and shallow eyes, pretty and innocent as always.

So at the end of the day, I and my lovely princess married, and we born many children who grew up to be princesses and heroes – none of them are dragons, which is a good thing, and they born many children too, and none of them are dragons.

And we all live happily ever after.

[ 本帖最后由 Regicide 于 2007-5-23 13:01 编辑 ]

zhugeyan 发表于 2007-5-23 13:04:10

I and my lovely princess ?反了吧?my lovely princess and I应该是

Regicide 发表于 2007-5-23 13:05:44

谢谢!还有吗?

努力学习 发表于 2007-5-23 13:07:56

I have even met death itself a several times

several times 前面不能加A

You shall have known this day will come after what you have done.”

you should have known

[ 本帖最后由 努力学习 于 2007-5-23 17:12 编辑 ]

Regicide 发表于 2007-5-23 13:11:42

再谢谢~

月神侠 发表于 2007-5-23 13:12:45

有空在看

月枫 发表于 2007-5-23 13:14:34

王子,公主和龙的故事 ...
LZ你这个作文太强了

星野冰河 发表于 2007-5-23 13:14:45

My...this story is so...

undifferentiated.o_o

coolchen 发表于 2007-5-23 13:15:10

原帖由 zhugeyan 于 2007-5-23 13:04 发表 http://bbs.newwise.com/images/common/back.gif
I and my lovely princess ?反了吧?my lovely princess and I应该是
my lovely princess and me

Regicide 发表于 2007-5-23 13:16:27

原帖由 coolchen 于 2007-5-23 13:15 发表 http://bbs.newwise.com/images/common/back.gif

my lovely princess and me

me 是口语化滴。。。。

努力学习 发表于 2007-5-23 13:18:30

另外有几个地方的时态运用也有问题!
还是请高手吧!

Regicide 发表于 2007-5-23 13:19:48

这是英语的CREATIVE WRITING PROJECT啊= =总分的10%啊= =怎么办怎么办怎么办= =

给修改的2大大都给NB吧,我得去睡觉鸟

WISH ME LUCK。。。。

Regicide 发表于 2007-5-23 13:23:37

原帖由 努力学习 于 2007-5-23 13:18 发表 http://bbs.newwise.com/images/common/back.gif
另外有几个地方的时态运用也有问题!
还是请高手吧!

完蛋了= =

努力学习 发表于 2007-5-23 13:29:01

原帖由 Regicide 于 2007-5-23 17:23 发表 http://bbs.newwise.com/images/common/back.gif

完蛋了= =

LZ不用害怕, 这是我自己的判断, 不一定正确, 我也不是专业搞这个的,

考试, 自己尽力就好, 考出自己的水平, 不足的地方以后再补. 找人帮忙的东西总归不是自己的

io02 发表于 2007-5-23 13:50:20

果然是水區萬能。。。。

原始恶魔 发表于 2007-5-23 14:02:03

As I, sir Peter, Knight of Justice, Evil’s nightmares,(貌似有多处 )
Sir

it has a rotten animals odor.
animal's

“You are a dragon, you don’t need a crime to be evil.
;

更酷的酷CAT 发表于 2007-5-23 14:02:13

我GF在的话一定帮到你

blah_blah 发表于 2007-5-23 14:26:13

The Story of Sir Peter, the Princess and the Evil Dragon

The dragon shall be back to the hell where it came from! As I, Sir Peter, Knight of Justice, Evil’s nightmare, the son of the Iron Warrior, shall defeat that disgusting creature and rescue the beautiful princess.

The journey had been difficult, I had climbed the mountain (of something), I had crossed the swamp (of something), I had passed through the dungeon of the dragon, I had even met death itself several times, but I made through it (made what?). The dragon was right behind that door. Oh, I could even feel its horrible breath blew on the door. I drew out my sword, made myself into a good position, and then opened the door silently.

I found the dragon sleeping with its giant body moves up and down as it breathes. It was as hideous as they (who?) say, ldark skin (skin dark as something), the color of the swamp I passed, and with the smell of rotten animal like that swamp,

“Prepare to meet your fate, evil demon!” I announced.

“What?!” it cried “What is it!!? What?!”

“I am sir Peter, Knight of Justice, Evil’s nightmares, and the son of the Iron Warrior. I shall slay you and rescue the beautiful princess”

“What have I ever done to deserve this, huh? Why does everybody try to blame me for what I have not done, why does everyone try to kill me for reason I can’t understand?”

“Because you are a dragon,” I answered with affirmation, “You are one cunning foe, you dirty snake. But your trick shall not work for me, for I am sir Peter, Knight of Justice, Evil’s nightmares, and the son of the Iron Warrior!”

“Stop it! Stop it!” the dragon cried.

“It is too late for begging now, you cowardly turtle. You shall have known this day will come after what you have done.”

“What? What I have done? What evil have I ever done?” the dragon cried with despair.

“You are a dragon, you don’t need a crime to be evil. You are evil for being evil!” I was most satisfied with my flawless logic.

“I have not choose to be a dragon, have I? How could it be my fault for I am born a dragon? How could that make me evil?” the dragon stopped crying.

“You have kidnapped the princess!” I answered righteously.

“But there is no princess!” the dragon started to cry again.

“There must be a princess! There is always a princess. There is always a hero and a dragon, the dragon is always slayed, or there will never be a ‘happily ever after’ ending. This is how the whole thing goes!” How dare does it questions my moral, how dare does it questions the moral of the world! That worthless lizard, I couldn’t wait to rip it apart to little pieces with my trusted sword!

“But there isn’t any! I am telling you-”

I didn’t wait the devil to finish. I didn’t have to. I cut off its throat with my beloved sword by just one flip. It only took one flip to kill a dragon, as easy as that. I knew there is a princess, and there will always be. In fact, I found her right around the corner of the room, standing there with her big and shallow eyes, pretty and innocent as always.

At the end of the day, I married the lovely princess, and we give birth to children who grow up to be princesses and heroes – none of them is dragon, which is a good thing. They give birth to many children too, and none of them is dragon.

And we all live happily ever after.

呵呵, 越改越烂, 希望不要丢砖....

爆热Godfinger 发表于 2007-5-24 00:15:28

黑龙公主?

ransoma 发表于 2007-5-24 00:22:35

水区真能- -早知道上午发我的论文中文摘要过来让大家帮忙翻译了
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 在线求救,急!!英语达人快进。保证给100NB