搜索
热搜: 资料集合
查看: 1315|回复: 6
收起左侧

[消息]一台psp两个Firmware?某人正在研究。。

[复制链接]
发表于 2005-12-4 13:43:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
消息来自http://pspupdates.qj.net/
TEE Chip Research - Broken Firmware Restore? Two Firmware On One PSP? Possible!

McZonk, the leader of Team Emergency Exit, has sent us a message of his research on the PSP.

With the help of some university lecturer I have removed the flash chip from a psp board. Neither the board nor the chip are damaged. My idea is to build a PSP with 2 flash roms. If I brick one, I can restore it with other one.

Everybody how has a bricked PSP can help Team Emergency Exit with giving us the board. I also need some money for build a circuit board to attach two on.

PSP Flash Chip Facts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

The Good Facts

The chip is a standard chip from Samsung: K5E5658HCM. There is nothing secret with the chip. Everybody can buy it, if you take 1000 :D

The Bad Facts

The chip is not only the flash rom (256 mbit nand rom). It is also the ram (256 mbit ddr ram). If you read though the datasheets of the chip, you will find there figures. The flash is built from nand gates. It won't be as easy as access nor gates. So direcly writing into the flash is not easy.

The Ugly Facts

If you look at the board, you will see the wire loops from processor to the flash/ram chip. These wires are made to keep all wires in the same length. This is important for the timing of the ram and timing is very very cirical. If I brought back the flash/ram on the board with just some small wire brigdes, it could disturb the timing of the ram. The flash is not critical, but the ram is.

I will also try to build a two flash psp.

This is a great news to hear. Keep it up, McZonk!

Anyone who is interested in helping Team Emergency Exit with this project, please contact him through mczonk[at]teamemergencyexit[dot]com.

P.S. There will be another cool news from TEE soon, we will keep you updated ;-)

〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓
简要内容:
McZonk在一些大学讲师的帮助下 把psp的flash芯片取了下来 并且没有对psp和主板造成任何伤害,他打算想想办法 在一个psp上能安装两个fireware。这样的话 万一一个坏了 另一个也能接替用(Me:一个1.5一个2.6不是更爽[wdb1]。。。)他现在需要研究金费 以及一些坏掉的psp主板+芯片
好消息:
那个芯片是公开的,三星公司产品,规格可以找到,也能买到空白心片
坏消息:
芯片比较特殊,往里面写入东西不容易
丑陋的消息:
psp主板上的电线 为了保证时间周期相等 所以是等长的,这样再加入连线的时候会有难度

不管怎样 他想试试
(Me:如果能成的话 感觉还是不错[wdb1],但是就怕太难操作。。。)

12月8日更新:
虽然之前也有新消息 但是没管。。。今天仔细看了下 更新一下
Thursday, December 08, 2005
Dualflash PSP - Concept Photos & Technical Details

McZonk from Team Emergency Exit has updated his project status.

I made three pictures that should show where the flash is in the psp and how the dual flash will fit in. These are just concept images. The board is not build already.

Technical Details

A lot of people ask about some more details about the dualflash concept. Here are some. Please remeber that all this is just a theory, but I'm convinced that it will work.

The basic plan was an unbrickable psp for support the developers who like to play around with firmware, exspecially Placa from Team Emergency Exit. There are a lot of concepts you can find in the net out there. My idea is a little circuit board with two flash chips mounted on and the possiblitly to switch between the chips. If one firmware is damaged you will be able restore it with the other one. Here is the point where a lot of people ask: How to do that? The answer is simple. Use the second flash to start an update to 1.5 and just before the update starts switch between the flashes. It should also work if the seconds flash has firmware 2.01 or higher or even if the second flash is empty. The switch will only made for the nand-flash, not the ram. This is possible because both compontents have their own power supply.

Some other facts. No it won't be a universal downgrader. To create a dualflash psp is a very high risk. It's not made for consumers. I don't plan to start a service for building dualflash psps or reflash bricked. What price I should take for this mod? It must be much more expensive than a normal psp, because the risk to destroy the board is so high. Perhaps some other one will take this risk. I will distribute the circuit board or the plans for it, if some others want try to build their own dualflash psp. But this will only happens if I got my first successful modded psp.

The prototype will be in an uncovered psp. But the circuit board will be small enough to build in a psp. This is important because the ram timing is so critical and as shorter as the wires will be so smaller the problems are. I good thing is that the bus frequency is only 111 MHz normal. But perhaps it won't be possible to clock the psp back to 166 MHz bus freq.

这一次他给出了安装的构想图(仅仅是构想图 还没有进行安装)
以及他的设想的具体功用(虽然只是理论 但他对理论很有信心):
通过这种方法 可以让psp有两个firMware 这样的话 一个坏掉 可以用另一个上面的内容来重写它,这样的话 那些搞的三方软件开发的人们的小P就安全些 但是似乎他并没有打算把这个放案做成降级,或者用来复活板砖什么的 仅仅是希望对搞开发的有好处 因为如果搞降级,复活板砖什么的话 成本风险会很大 因为可能对主板有危险
但是他也不排除可能有人会这么做 如果有人愿意尝试 他也会支持。
最后 他又提到了psp的时间周期这个难题 不过貌似有希望解决。
总觉得操作性对一般玩家来说不高,但是或许这是以后破解的一条路。
有新消息偶再更新~!

[ 本帖最后由 复读机 于 2005-12-9 00:22 编辑 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-12-4 14:24:01 | 显示全部楼层
好是好,但是这个危险度比较高啊,拆机器改变机器原有结构

还是期待软件破解

但从长远角度来说,这个更好
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-12-7 01:48:09 | 显示全部楼层
你以为是电脑一样还可以装双系统啊?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-12-7 10:58:49 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 月神侠 于 2005-12-7 01:48 发表
你以为是电脑一样还可以装双系统啊?

只要他能成功完美植入一片新的flash rom就有可能了,
而且他有some university lecturers這隊後援團, 看來沒什麼是不可能的,

看了幾天才發現服毒機大大拼錯firmware
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-12-7 11:58:50 | 显示全部楼层
服毒机大大英语有带改进[wdb1]
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2005-12-9 00:05:58 | 显示全部楼层
汗 我一直没注意 以为是。。。。
555 我的疏忽。。。我改正。。。
另外 刚刚更新了一下 ~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-12-10 22:05:05 | 显示全部楼层
这个可行度就算再高,对普通人来说不大可能,毕竟有高风险,而且他那动作,小店JS那点智商会搞吗?

但可以量产普及的话,SONY只有哭了
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|Nw壬天堂世界 ( 京ICP备05022083号-1 京公网安备11010202001397号 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-8 19:42 , Processed in 0.017599 second(s), 2 queries , Redis On.