Nw BBS 壬天堂世界

找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 资料集合
查看: 1206|回复: 1
收起左侧

[4/10] PS系主机上最强赛车游戏Gran Turismo系列制作人谈PSP版开发情况!

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-4-10 06:43:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
美国1UP网站有机会在旧金山的SONY专卖店采访到Gran Turismo系列制作人Kazunori Yamauchi
前面的都是废话,兔子也没时间翻译了,只简单翻译一下最后也是最重要的部分:

The guys at 1UP got a chance to interview Kazunori Yamauchi at a launch event by Sony for the game, Tourist Trophy, held at an official PlayStation store in San Francisco. Kazunori Yamauchi was the head of development at Polyphony Digital, and currently is a Sony Computer Entertainment Executive.

Here's an excerpt of the interview:

1UP: Since Sony has restructured its various divisions, your job has changed. How does your day to day job differ from what it used to be when you were just in charge of Polyphony?
Kazunori Yamauchi: The change may not be huge, but there is in fact a change to my day to day activities. Previously, I was 100% in charge of Polyphony and that was all I had to worry about, but currently maybe 30% of my day to day activities represent SCE corporate or overall PlayStation business planning or strategies -- things like that.

1UP: Now that Tourist Trophy is done, looking back on it, what are you most proud of and what might you have done differently?
Kazunori Yamauchi: The most proud area is that we were able to be the first game that features real physics and performance simulation of bikes in a videogame. An area that we had hoped to fix but couldn't would be displaying more bikes on the screen for a race -- that would obviously lead to a more exciting race, but this has been a limitation we've faced with the hardware performance unfortunately.

1UP: I know some of the same art assets were used in Tourist Trophy from Gran Turismo. From here do you see it becoming its own franchise, or is this more an experiment to see how it goes and then you'll decide at that point?
Kazunori Yamauchi: Back at the studio, Polyphony, we do have test machines where we can display both cars and bikes on the same tracks, just for experiment purposes. Perhaps maybe in the future we might have a title where we have both. This time around, the reason why they've been separated is only a technical reason, with these performance limitations with the PlayStation 2.

1UP: Finally, can you give us any update on Gran Turismo PSP?
Kazunori Yamauchi: We are in the works. It is going forward. It does exist. We're working on it. We don't have a release date, of course. A question for you is do people out there really have high hopes for a GT version on PSP?
1UP:最后,你能告诉我们PSP版Gran Turismo的进展么?
KY:我们还在进行开发。进行得还算顺利。PSP版确实存在。我们还在开发中。目前还是没确定发售日。我也想知道玩家是否真的在期待GT出现在PSP上?

兔语:这不等於什么都没说嘛 -0-
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-4-10 16:32:16 | 显示全部楼层
最后的反问实在是太KUSO了。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|Nw壬天堂世界 ( 京ICP备05022083号-1 京公网安备11010202001397号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-25 05:30 , Processed in 0.016140 second(s), 4 queries , Redis On.