要将“黄泉”两字写进去么``
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-2-14 08:33:21 | 显示全部楼层

埃及人可能庆祝得太早了

本帖最后由 渣古 于 2011-2-14 08:34 编辑

'Egyptians may be celebrating too early'
Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:51PM
Interview with writer and Radio Host, Stephen Lendman.
Translation by Autumnson Blog

Egyptians celebrate the departure of Mubarak, while the US continues to plan behind the scenes with their bought Egyptian military to retain the same old age imperialistic agenda against democracy.
埃及人慶祝穆巴拉克的離開,而美國繼續計劃在幕後與他們收買的埃及軍隊,保留相同的舊時代帝國主義議程反對冥主

Press TV interviewed writer and Radio Host, Stephen Lendman regarding the future of Egypt and the imperialistic dark forces of the US, which still may have plans for the Egyptian people.
新聞TV採訪作家和電台節目主持人斯蒂芬林敏,對埃及的未來和美國的帝國主義黑暗勢力,它仍可能有計劃給埃及人民。

Press TV: Stephen Lendman is a writer and Radio Show Host. He joins me on the line from the Big Apple (New York). Many thanks for being with us Mr. Lendman. What is your initial reaction to President Mubarak's stepping down?
新聞TV:斯蒂芬林敏是一位作家和電台節目主持人。他從大蘋果(紐約)加入我的隊伍。林敏先生,非常感謝您與我們一起。你對穆巴拉克總統下台的最初反應是什麼?

Lendman: I indeed do have a reaction. Let me say that I live in the little apple not the big apple. I live in Chicago. We don't use that expression. We have other expressions for Chicago such as the “City of Broad Shoulders.” I have a very strong reaction to what is going on. I have been tuning in sporadically to Al-Jazeera's online feed that anybody can pick up, and they have done a wonderful job. I tuned in the moment after Mr. Suleiman made his extremely brief announcement. Then all I saw was the incredible mass of humanity cheering non-stop. The announcer at Al-Jazeera was saying nothing. This went on and on. I simply didn't know what was going on until finally he broke in and made the announcement that Mubarak resigned.
林敏:我確實是有反應,讓我說我住在小蘋果而不是大蘋果裏,我住在芝加哥。我們不用那種表達,我們對芝加哥還有其它的表達形式,例如“寬肩膀的城市。“我對發生中的事有很強烈的反應,偶爾地我一直在收看半島電視台的在線提要,那任何人都可以揀選,和他們做出奇妙的工作。在蘇萊曼先生作出他十分簡短的公告後那一刻我便收看,然後我看到的全是令人難以置信的大羣人類在歡呼不停。在半島電視台的播音員沒說什麼,這種情況斷斷續續。我根本不知道發生什麼事,直到最後他闖入並作出宣布了穆巴拉克辭職。

I began writing about this in January, and it was either in my first or second article. I basically said Mubarak is gone. All that was uncertain was the timing, but he was absolutely gone because for some time now he has been damaged goods for Washington. Washington wanted him removed but they had there on way of doing this.
我在1月開始寫關於這,和它定是在我的第一或第二篇文章,我基本上說穆巴拉克已經一去不復返了,全不確定的衹是時間,但他絕對是要走的因為現在已一段時間他已損壞華盛頓合意的。華盛頓想要他被移除,但他們已在那裡在做這事的路程上。

So now that he is gone, I would hold the cheers if I were the people of Egypt because their work has just begun. It didn't end. It did not end today. What's next is most important and I strongly believe that Egypt's military can with forces in Washington, who hold the real power, plan a much different outcome than the people of Egypt want and deserve. That's more than a fear. I have seen this happen repeatedly in country after country. I have written about so much of it. I'm certain the same thing is planned for Egypt. It doesn't mean they will be defeated because what will happen in the end is very much uncertain at this point. There is no guarantee that Washington will prevail.
所以現在他被迫走了,如果我是埃及的人民我會忍住歡呼聲,因為他們的工作才剛開始,並未結束,今天沒有結束。下一步最重要的是什麼,我堅信埃及的軍方能與持有實權的華盛頓部隊計劃一非常不同的結果,比起埃及人民所想和渴望的,那是多於恐懼。我已經看到這種情況多次在一個接著一個的國家發生,我已寫了那麼多關於它,我敢肯定同樣的事在埃及計劃。它並不意味他們將被打敗,因為將會在結尾時發生的在這一刻是非常不確定的,沒有保證華盛頓將佔上風。

The Egyptian people absolutely have a chance of maybe not getting everything they want, but getting an awful lot that would make a major difference in their lives. It's up to them to understand that and to keep this struggle alive. And if they do that, they will get a lot more than they think they may have gotten now. So I worry about them and I worry the protests will fade and everybody will go back to their normal lives. Thereafter, the dark forces that they are not seeing will maneuver to defeat them. And they will unless the Egyptian people stop it.

Press TV: I wish the Egyptian protesters were able to listen to you, but that is not possible for now.

Lendman: I wish I could be the Google Executive with a microphone standing in front of that crowd to address them because I would explain to them what I know so well from US history, including the fact that Washington wants imperial domination everywhere. There is no country excluded and that includes your own country. They don't want any country excluded from their imperial grasp. The idea of letting a country become independent and democratic is absolutely unimaginative to them including right here in America. We have what I call a rhetorical democracy - it's talk, it's not reality.

We have a theater that substitutes for elections; we have a one-party state with two wings; we have people believing that one person or one party may be different from the other, but it's not different, only on non-important matters. But when it comes to major issues, anything involving big money, banking , or war Vs peace, human rights, civil liberties - both parties are absolutely 100% together in lock-step. And they're absolutely pro-power and anti-people. And there's no question about that. So, if Washington won't do it here and it wants control virtually over every country in the world with no exception, there is no chance that Washington will tolerate something in Egypt that they won't tolerate right here at home.

Press TV: I wonder what President Obama's advisors or he himself make of people in this part of the world who are technologically savvy with access to Satellite channels and the Internet; they are moving with the world intellectually; they understand what is going on and when the president of a country makes a statement it's followed almost simultaneously by the American president most of time in defense of that person. People don't want American intervention in their country that doesn't seem to be the case on the American part and the White house' part.

Lendman: Well very definitely they don't want American intervention and I think that even though it is not in very publicly displayed in the streets in Tahrir Square, I think that Egyptians understand that Washington, going back many, many years, has meddled in the internal affairs of Egypt. And I must say that the Egyptian people are far, far savvier; the Iranian people are far, far savvier than Americans - it's astonishing. And it's so depressing to me that with all the technological accessibilities that there are in America - so many people have computers; so many people can find out what's going on; if they make a modest effort to do it; and yet they don't.

They worry more about the sports teams they're rooting for; the latest films they want to go and see; the latest fashions that they want to buy - all the things that mean absolutely nothing in their lives and they spend their time talking about this...Meanwhile their government is literally destroying their rights in plain sight in front of their eyes and they don't react to it. And I say to myself and I have my own radio program a few times a week and with my guest yesterday I said to him, “When will Americans rally in the streets the way the Egyptian people are doing now? When will they realize that their government is betraying them and it keeps getting worse and worse?”

The Egyptian people decided they will not put up with this and finally today they succeeded in getting rid of Mubarak. But again I repeat the job has just begun. My guest answered my question and I agreed with him and his answer was, “When they get hungry. When they don't know when their next meal is coming from; when they don't know whether they can feed their children - then the anger level will boil over.” But does it have to wait for that?

Meanwhile they've lost so much and so sadly they don't know it.

NM/SC/PKH
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/164933.html
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-2-14 13:36:22 | 显示全部楼层
'Egyptians may be celebrating too early'
Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:51PM
Interview with writer and Radio Host, Stephen Lendman.
Translation by Autumnson Blog

Egyptians celebrate the departure of Mubarak ...
渣古 发表于 2011-2-14 08:33

什麼也不知道就會複製粘貼道聽途說

穆巴拉克其實是和以色列&米國走得非常近的統治者。。。雖然他屬於獨裁者的性質。。。但他屬於被米國&以色列所喜歡的獨裁者。。。因為他很聽他們的話。。。反而和附近的穆斯林國家很疏遠。。。穆巴拉克的在台對米國利大於弊。。。他離去後新政權如果去拉進和穆斯林國家的關係對於米國來說才是噩夢。。。

這次推翻穆巴拉克的政權主要是因為獨裁者這幾年給埃及造成的腐敗&物價飛漲&失業率&造假不斷創新(埃及的民房大多數露出一條長長的鋼筋 這是我親眼所見 為什麼這麼說呢 因為埃及的房地產稅很高 憲法規定只有完整的房屋會收取稅務 露出一條長長的鋼筋代表房屋沒建造完成 但實際是完成品已經在住人了 這是鑽埃及憲法空子的一種方法 雖然看似天方夜譚但是真實存在)。。。繼續下去這個獨裁者即將毀了埃及。。。所以才會出現這次18天的推翻穆巴拉克的事件(當然幕後指使者是結社 你永遠不能掌握其全貌但真實存在於這個世界的組織)。。。

而埃及人民&抗議者在總統下台的第一天早上以實際行動走上街頭清理抗議時的路障&標語等垃圾證明他們有能力在獨裁者倒台後帶來帶給埃及光明。。。

埃及事件已經成了完成的導火索。。。昨天很多中東國家陸續開始了討伐獨裁者下台的呼聲(有興趣可以去查閱昨天的某些中東國家的新聞)。。。可以告訴你這撒旦信徒。。。這就是結社『幻焔計画』的第二階段的始動宣言了。。。撒旦傀儡的獨裁者們是違逆不了這股『運命』的洪流的。。。

這麼聽米國&以色列話的一匹忠犬米國是腦袋讓門擠了把他趕下台去建立一個新的未知行方的政權嗎(如果新政權和穆斯林走得很近 米國不是自己抽自己嘴巴吗)。。。

此外。。。你複製粘貼的內容自己真的能翻譯出來嗎(笑)。。。

以上。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|Nw壬天堂世界 ( 京ICP备05022083号-1 京公网安备11010202001397号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 10:55 , Processed in 0.010886 second(s), 3 queries , Redis On.