热搜: 资料集合
查看: 1822|回复: 11
收起左侧

Request! Assistance!

[复制链接]
Deacon Blues 该用户已被删除
发表于 2004-9-23 06:32:22 | 显示全部楼层
Hello ^^

I'm terribly sorry, but I don't speak Chinese and I couldn't find anyone willing to speak for me. Anyways, I was wondering if you folks could help me locate somethings (in either Japanese or Chinese)::

* Silhouette Formula 91 [Manga]
* Gaia Gear (Radio Drama's ANYONE? Novel and Newtype scans too?)
* Gundam F90 Manga
* Double Fake
* Gundam Ace Manga (Istam's Space)
* X Astray
* Destiny Astray
* G-Saviour SoundCinema's

-_-;; I'm sorry for the rather large request, but I know these existed here and at DMHY before, but the threads have disappeared, and I wanted to be able to read over them (I'm in the process of translating Gaia Gear XD) [Please don't delete my thread *laughs nervously* I hope you can help!

Thanks alot!

Deacon Blues
Administrator of Zeonic-Corps.net
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-9-23 07:48:06 | 显示全部楼层
[wdb2] 完全看不懂...
回复

使用道具 举报

Deacon Blues 该用户已被删除
 楼主| 发表于 2004-9-23 08:12:51 | 显示全部楼层
I was looking for manga scans and possible drama and cd rips. I know that manga scans and various scans have been posted here... so I thought I'd ask... I'm sorry, but I don't even know if this is close to what I want to say in chinese.

From babelfish::

我寻找manga 扫瞄和可能的戏曲和cd 裂口。我知道, manga 扫描并且各种各样的扫瞄被张贴了这里... 因此我认为我会要求... 我抱歉, 但我甚而不知道如果这是紧挨什么我想要说用中文。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-9-23 08:24:35 | 显示全部楼层
鋼彈ACG相關請PM本區版主或者總版主newtypefans
謝謝
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-9-23 11:30:27 | 显示全部楼层
[wdb3] 偶不收漫画扫描版啊...

Silhouette Formula 91 用comic比较好,Manga看的懂的人比comic少
[comic]Silhouette.Formula.91.rar (34.53 MB)

Gaia Gear 有Drama和小说!但偶都没有!

Gundam Ace里的漫画注意这里和DMHY的信息,不是全扫的...

G-Saviour 的Drama偶也没有 [wdb2]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-9-23 12:26:06 | 显示全部楼层
Hello ^^

I'm terribly sorry, but I don't speak Chinese and I couldn't find anyone willing to speak for me. Anyways, I was wondering if you folks could help me locate somethings (in either Japanese or Chinese)::

* Silhouette Formula 91 [Manga]
* Gaia Gear (Radio Drama's ANYONE? Novel and Newtype scans too?)
* Gundam F90 Manga
* Double Fake
* Gundam Ace Manga (Istam's Space)
* X Astray
* Destiny Astray
* G-Saviour SoundCinema's

-_-;; I'm sorry for the rather large request, but I know these existed here and at DMHY before, but the threads have disappeared, and I wanted to be able to read over them (I'm in the process of translating Gaia Gear XD) [Please don't delete my thread *laughs nervously* I hope you can help!

Thanks alot!

Deacon Blues
Administrator of Zeonic-Corps.net
Er, You are saying that you can't read Chinese at all?

Then how did you post out this request anyway?

I could help you out with the language problem, if you have trouble with communicate with the people on this BBS.

AND to the JERK upstairs, I thought you said your English is very poor  [wdb12]  Then how could you understand all this  [wdb4]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-9-23 13:29:27 | 显示全部楼层
http://www.zeonic-corps.net/    做的还不错
//_Zeonic-Corps.net ::Opening Soon - Fall//Mid-Winter 2004::

还没有正式开放么..........

另:看上面两个的签名  觉得自己似乎也要改签名了
回复

使用道具 举报

Deacon Blues 该用户已被删除
 楼主| 发表于 2004-9-23 20:15:48 | 显示全部楼层
Kayin, thanks. I'll be PMing you for assistance if you can help ^^ Since most boards are alike, it's all a process of guesswork ^^

newtypefans,

thanks for the link on emule. As for the Gaia Gear stuff, care to share any? XD I'm not picky about what I can get?

firesky, i know it's not open yet... i'm finishing... *can't figure out what else you said, but something about signatures and what not?*

THANKS GUYS AND GALS!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-9-23 21:59:12 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-9-24 04:42:14 | 显示全部楼层
Kayin, thanks. I'll be PMing you for assistance if you can help ^^ Since most boards are alike, it's all a process of guesswork ^^

You are pretty good.

I could not do anything when I was in a Spanish game board.

Some French and Spanish websites have really good stuff.  The only downside about it is that I can't understand a single word [wdb2]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-9-24 04:52:59 | 显示全部楼层

firesky, i know it's not open yet... i'm finishing... *can't figure out what else you said, but something about signatures and what not?*
You must be using some kind of translation program.

He is talking about my signature and newtypefans'

The short message appears right under the message you just posted, is called 'signature'

It is used to show your unique character as well as personality. It could be some funny stuff~ or a word just jump right out from the sky  [wdb1]

For example, my signature is
'今天你写了攻略没有- -?

妞太扑饭丝 = 美国兔子驻亚太地区办事处中国上海分部采购处总经理'
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-9-25 01:45:06 | 显示全部楼层
DOUBLE FAKE好象只有漫画 但是我也没看过 只能说它好象有三种型态吧
PS;也是UC纪元的
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|Nw壬天堂世界 ( 京ICP备05022083号-1 京公网安备11010202001397号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-28 12:23 , Processed in 0.123984 second(s), 6 queries , Redis On.